Thursday, May 28, 2009

Haircut Time

The summer is here, which means its about time to trim that shag do the boy isn't too hot. Its still a tough sell to take him to the haircut place, but after softening him up for two days and reminding him how much fun it actually IS, its fairly easy to get the deed done. (I just hope that he isn't 23 and still requesting to sit in my lap when he gets his haircut).

He only had a minor freak-out when I didn't sit with him, he cried so of course I folded like a cheap chair. I won the war but lost that battle.

He looks so much older now and got plenty of comments and raves from the Daycare ladies and Kate.

As you can see from the "before" shot taken at Subway, his hair was getting shaggy.


During the cut, he was resigned and paid all of his attention to the video, which was "Cars", the movie, his favorite movie in the whole world.

No comments: