Saturday, December 2, 2006

Feel Like...

I took tuesday off from work because my sinuses were so bad, monday night was not a restful night and I just couldn't go to work. So I took a swig of Nyquil and slept the day away. Woke up about 3:30 and felt MUCH better. I don't think I have slept that good in about a week, since the sinus thing started to rear its ugly head.

Never had any problems with my sinuses, but this is the worst I have ever felt it. Must be getting old.


What I feel like

I went to the dentists for my checkup and cleaning on Thursday morning, got my teeth cleaned and had him check that tooth in the back that I traumatized about two weeks earlier when I bit into a small piece of bone in my hamburger. The tooth is cracked slightly, although he couldn't see any actual evidence, he said I am asymptomatic for it since it hurts when I put too much pressure on it and the pain is gone when I release. He broke it to me gently by saying it happens as you get older. :)

As if I needed more evidence that I am getting older.

Oh, the crown that he suggested I will need, is gonna cost about $500 (and insurance is kicking in the other $1500. Ouch.

-Johnny

No comments: