Thursday, December 28, 2006

Buying Stamps

I am sending my Mom a package with Jacks pictures from daycare and a copy or two of the Calender he made the front cover. I forgot to include these items when I packed all the Christmas gifts earlier, so now I am getting around to it.

I got some special stamps that I usually use and wanted to alert anyone reading this to consider buying these stamps the next time you are at the Post Office. The stamps are 45 cents each instead of 37 cents, but the extra money goes directly to Breast Cancer research to help find a cure.

This is usually the time of year when people are usually giving, so if you think about it, buy a few and use them. Every little bit helps and no money is wasted on fund drives, administration or those bloated executive salaries they pay the head-honchos at some of those organizations that are supposed to help people, but usually just help themselves.

No comments: