Sunday, March 6, 2011

Doodlicious

I haven't been writing on the blog as much lately because I have been spending more time illustrating. Beginning January 1st, I started a blog called Doodlicious.com, where I post a doodle a day. Currently I am exploring a theme of monsters and taking that as far as my mind will allow me. I have been fairly good about posting one per day with the exception of that time we were all sick for a week, but I made up for it by posting many on one day.


Here are some of the doodles that I finished and redid i a vector format. The original doodles were all posted along with the vectorized doodles. I also added comments to some. If you are easily offended, just don' read them, They are stream of consciousness, much like the doodles, which give you a look into my creative, wacky side.




No comments: