Sunday, May 18, 2008

Saturday at the Park

I took Jack to our park on Saturday because it was such a beautiful day. Jack slid down the tube thingy that is made of plastic at the park, and it really builds up some serious static because when Jack appeared at the other end, his hair was sticking straight up, it made another parent laugh out loud and his daughter, too.

Anyway, I didn't get a picture of that, but I did get a picture of when he climbed up on a stool attached to the playground and sat.



He's holding a small rock that he found there at the park and became quite attached to. He kept saying, "MY rock". Several times, especially when I asked him to leave it or let go of it. It is now on the kitchen table, because he would not let me throw it away. I think we may name it, it may become part of our family.

No comments: