Sunday, May 16, 2010

Catching Up

Well, flowers are in bloom, the garden is becoming a hot project and Spring has sprung around here. A few weeks ago we went to Cox Farms Garden Center off of 123 and picked up a few flowers and some small planters. I took out some evergreen bushes in the front yard and had planted the flowers in their place per Kate's orders. I also put some gerber daisies in the front planters so that there is something cheery as you approach the door.

Jack had a good time at the garden center, there is a wooden boat where kids play and he loved running around in there.


I have started all my garden plants from seeds and so far I have tomatoes, basil, carrots, sunflowers and string beans.

Afterwards, we went to Noodle and Co. and had lunch outdoors since it was such a nice day.



No comments: