Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Look at this D-Bag

I don't know what it is about Washington weather that makes people go a little nuts, but it always brings out the worst in people. Maybe its the low pressure or something else, but people just turn into "D-Bags".

I use that word liberally, sometimes too liberally. The other day I was approaching the mall on a three lane road. The right lane was a turn lane only. Wouldn't you know it, since that lane ends, some guy in a SUV decides that he will use that lane up until the end and then cut in at the last second. But bozo isn't that smooth, he cuts in but can't complete it since we are all sitting in traffic. He is now sitting half in the right turn lane and half in the middle lane. There are no less than six cars behind him waiting for him to get out of the way so they can turn right.

I say out loud to myself, "Ugh, Look at this D-Bag". I hear from the back of my car a little voice that says, "Where? I wanna see the D-Bag". Its Jack. I wince a little and decide I will now start using a word like Knucklehead from now on.

No comments: