Monday, December 1, 2008

Peach or Butt?

As we are driving along through Gaffney, South Carolina, we see the weirdest water tower. Its a peach, but as you pass it they really did it right and actually shaped the tower into the shape of a peach, complete with a cleft, which actually resembles a butt.

Did I mention that this is in South Carolina. Georgia is the one known for its peaches, its even on their license plates. South Carolina is known for their palmetto plants.

What do you think? A Peach or a butt?


I don't even want to know what that thing is hanging down, but they really made a commitment on this one, didn't they? So why isn't it fuzzy, also? I guess that would be taking it a bit too far, you know you don't want to look stupid.

If I was the Georgia Peach Cartel, I would put hit out on these wanna-bee's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Не that has an ill name is half hanged.