Friday, June 29, 2007

The Wedding and Reception

The wedding went great, I didn't lose the rings for the few minutes I was entrusted with them and the ceremony was very nice. It was a Catholic wedding, complete with a mass.

It was a little nerve-wracking waiting for the ceremony to begin, we were kept in the sacresty ( a small room just off of the alter) with just me, Randy and the priest. I think Randy got a little nervous just before we went out, so we got him a drink of water. I have never seen him nervous before, so it was kind of funny.

My toast at the reception was short and sweet, I got a few laughs, too. Katherine made a toast that was much better, she may have made a few people cry.

The food was great and then we danced. Reet and Jim took care of Jack and danced with him while we were cutting a rug and wore him out. The lights were mesmerizing, and he held on for as long as he could, but when he went down, he crashed quick. The music was blaring, but he was out like a light.

We all had a great time.
















No comments: