Friday, December 24, 2010

Dancing StormTroopers

Waaay back a long time ago, the Grateful Dead were big, I went to a Dead concert and find their music fun to listen to, but I'm more of an Allman Brothers fan. What's not to like; easy to listen to, good jams and they have their own peace-rock vibe.

I also like Star Wars. Loved it as a kid and now that I have a kid of my own, I am rediscovering all of that joy through Legos, Star Wars and other kids games.

I was running ideas in my mind when I came up with a fun mash-up by recreating the original Grateful Dead Dancing Skeletons with Storm Troopers.

Here is Jack modeling is a shirt I made for him with Clone Troopers on it:



Yes, nephews Jacob and Joshua, I will be making a shirt for each of you with Clone Troopers in the near future!

No comments: