Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Special Note to Anonymous

So I got a few comment posts about a Subway post I made back in February of 2008, Why My Local Subway Sucks.

Three separate posts appeared in a manner of two days. From three different people, or so it seems. It is probably just one poster masquerading as three different people, one time posting the same message twice.

They start out somewhat OK, but the second paragraph of each is filled with bitterness. This idiot, who most likely works at a Subway, decided to Google "Subway Sucks" and came upon my post (its ranked number 2 currently), [mis]read it and then commented on it.

When I say he [mis]read it, I mean, he just doesn't possess proper reading comprehension skills. He made a few comments that were just plain wrong. If he had taken the time to fully read the post, he might have agreed with me. But what do you expect from a Subway employee that is Googling the term, "Subway Sucks".

He didn't stop there, he read through many of my other posts on the blog and tried to comment about "how nobody cares about your stupid kid and his trip to the dentist". But I disagree, a lot of people read this blog for the specific purpose of keeping up with what Jack is doing. My mother, various family members and friends to name a few.

No comments: