Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Monster

Jack started this new thing where he "freezes up" when he hears about, The Monster". I have no idea what the monster is, but he is always ready to battle it because he will grab a plastic golf club and arm me with one so we can defend ourselves. (No, I have not been drinking)

This is one of those little games that kids come up with where they pretend there is something scary and they get to control the game, like a story, but usually there is no ending, its just you and your son holding plastic golf clubs and Mom walks in the door and you look like a complete buffoon for going along with this cockamamie game cause now your wife just thinks your weird. That kind of game. Maybe the boy is just trying to make me look like an idiot. I don't need my son to make myself look like an idiot.

I asked him about the monster and recorded it so you can see he kind of gets all excited and does this weird shake. Very entertaining stuff.

No comments: