Thursday, January 3, 2008

What A Find

I had a few days off after Christmas and so I cleaned up my office of various junk and clutter, well, maybe just clutter, I have lots of junk. I cleaned out one of my drawers and came across old VHS tapes that were kept for various reasons, none that make much sense now; Star Trek episodes, a walk-through of an old apartment I moved into, a shooting match that Erik was in.

Anyway, one of these tapes has some old home movies on it that Mom or Dad had converted onto VHS years ago. What a find! Mostly just quick clips of Karen as a baby, us at Christmas (in Georgia), Disneyland, etc.

I converted the VHS tape onto a digital tape and am currently feeding into my computer. I have a few clips and so I will post them here so you can enjoy them.

No comments: