Sunday, May 6, 2007

The BBQ

I cleaned up the yard a bit and gave it its first mow of the season. Planted a few Gerbara Daisies and spread some mulch around. Its finally spring and time to cook out.

I didn't do this just for myself, Kate and I decided to invite over a few friends and put some dogs on the grill.

Thai Phi and Adam (and Itse, their beagle), Barb and Val, and Brian and Melissa. It was great to see everyone and a special treat to see Brian and Melissa, who we hadn't seen in over a year. They had baby twin boys about the same time Jack was born. I can hardly keep up with one kid, let alone two.

The boys all got a long great, Jack did get a little competitive when it came to his toy car, he wouldn't let Luke on it.

Here are some pictures of the day:













No comments: