Monday, October 7, 2013

Our New Addition

We brought back the piano from Kathleen's! I rented a U-Haul trailer (the people were really helpful and nice at the hardware store in Goose Creek) and brought it back so we could load it up. It was heavy! But I strapped it down and it was secured well for the trip.

I was careful to drive carefully on the way back and was vigilant about tires and loose trailers. No problems, so I was very relieved when we got back, safe and sound. I unloaded it that evening with Kate's help and we had it in the garage for a few days so I could clean it real good.

I moved it up the stairs with the help of my next door neighbor, Ponch, and into the living room. It was one heavy mother for sure. Just glad it's over and it's in the house.

We signed Jack up for lessons beginning this Thursday. I want to learn too!


No comments: